1.5
Turnaround Time

This pageant is a joke and anyone who gets involved knows it is not respected.Do not get yourself involved in this scam and the director will wear you out with *** to do and you will owe her your life for as long as she can drain you.

She does not pay her bills or pay the people to work with her and everyone who gets involved leaves sooner or later for the same reasons.

Run away!

Do not find yourself involved in this scam of a pageant.Search for others - there are many to choose from and all of them are better than this one!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Woman of Achievement. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Woman of Achievement to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Woman of Achievement woman of achievement pageant for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Woman of Achievement?

Comments

Oriental Trading - Almonds Nuts Review from Bentonville, Arkansas Oriental Trading "I ordered 4 bags of Pastel Pink Sparkle Chocolate-Covered Almonds @ $10 each. Received quickly however when I opened it 75% of each bag was crushed and sum melted. I..." Read more Gigmasters is a scam Gigmasters "My name is Floyd I go by the name Elvis Floyd I am an Elvis impersonator. I have been with gig masters for 5 years.I will perform form many events..." Read more National American Miss - Pageant System Review from Seattle, Washington National American Miss "I have tried contacting Sandy to find out WHY my daughter was accepted by phone and received her packet in the mail and a couple days later received this letter..." Read more Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel - Wedding Ceremony Service Review from Pretoria, Gauteng Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel "We got eloped to Maggie Valley at Miss Caroline's last week, and it couldn't have been more perfect. Caroline was one of the sweetest people I have ever met, she..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more